Thursday, May 3, 2012

Just out of the kiln

The last of the glaze loads finished up this week.  There were a number of pieces I really like.  Here are a few of the pieces that are different from my usual. 

To the left is the punch bowl set with the puffy feet.





The jar to the left was inspired by a piece in the new 500 RAKU book.  I like the look and will probably make more like this.

The piece below was hand built.  I like the shape, but boy is sure takes me a long time to make handbuilt items.

More photos are on the Facebook page.

 I am packed up and ready to leave tomorrow for the Sanford Pottery Festival.  I will set up my booth Friday night.  It will probably take awhile, since I have new product and I would like to make the display more gallery like.  I bought some pedestals awhile back to have levels on the table

No comments: