Thursday, October 27, 2011
Today I made 6 more yarn bowls. I had decided not to make any more of these due to the fact that I was breaking about 50% during the greenware stage. Last weekend at the Christmas Made in the South there was a customer that changed my mind. She indicated that her knitting friends would love to have a yarn bowl. So I tried again. This time I cleaned up the sharp edges right after making the cuts, rather than sanding after it's dry. Hopefully this does the trick.
This week I realized that I should have worked a little harder at filling up my bisque shelves. I find that I don't know which pieces to throw for the next few shows. Quite a few items are depleted.