Monday, November 29, 2010

Dragonfly Vase

Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving.  I spent my weekend in Greensboro at the Craftsmen Classic.  Sales were down a bit, which is always disappointing.  I took a photo of this vase that I took out of the kiln just before leaving for the show.  I thought it was great, but alas it did not find a new home.  Maybe this weekend in Marion at the Appalacian Potters Market.

I spent Thanksgiving setting up for the show and had a feast at Golden Corral for lunch, with my mom.  Today she left for home(Montana, Brrr) and I will miss having her here.  She came for 2 1/2 months to help me with my fall shows.

Today I glazed my Sunrise line.  I was low on this line since I took a number of pieces over to Ruby's Gift Shop in NoDa last week.  I will probably throw tomorrow for the last time this month. After this Saturday, I only have the Raleigh show, then I can have a break for the holidays.

No comments: