Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lidded jar

Today I made a couple pedestal pieces.  The piece to the left was initially supposed to be from an inspiration piece, but I didn't look at the photo and had already cut out the lid before I checked to see what I was supposed to be doing.  I will try again next week and make the decanter I was meaning to make.  

The piece on the right is a funeral urn for a customer in Canada that wanted a special urn for a beloved pet.  I hope she is happy with how it turned out.  I made three just like this, but only the one has a name on it.

In the last few weeks I have listed some of my new work on my online shop.  I hope to continue to add items when I have extra pieces.  I am starting to gear up for my fall shows and online holiday sales.  As always I am open to custom orders and if there is an item shown on my blog or Facebook page that you are interested in let me know and if it's still available it's yours.

No comments: