Thursday, April 25, 2013

More hand building

Yesterday I did quite a bit.  I made 4 slab built oil and vinegar bottles, a casserole, another long fruit bowl and a punch bowl.  I will still need to make 8 cups to go with it.  There is already a ladle that should fit it.  Today I met with fellow pottery guild members to discuss the administrative side of the pottery business.  It was a good day getting others thoughts on photography, pricing, wholesale, etc.

This weekend we go to our cabin near Bat Cave, NC.  Our plan is to work on the shed we are building, but rain is forecast all weekend.  We are hoping that it starts late Saturday and we can get some work done.

Next week I will be back to work trying to get enough pieces for the Claymatters Pottery Festival.   I am going to mix up a few more glazes and can't wait to glaze again.

No comments: