Friday, February 24, 2012

New glazes and casserole dishes

This last glaze load had some experiments.  My plan this year is to phase out all lines except the blue and brown dragonfly line.  I wanted to add some black and white to that line for a more cohesive look.  These are some of the pieces that I liked.  Would love some feed back.  The piece in the back is the cake plate/chip & dip.  I did some glaze tests on some egg separators and they turned out great.  In future glaze loads I plan on trying some on vases.

These pieces will most likely to going to the Falling Rivers Gallery in Albemarle.  I will be setting up the display next Thursday on my way to the North Carolina Potters Conference in Asheboro.


This is the first casserole out of the kiln. I decided to decorate the underside of the lid for a surprise.

No comments: