Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tall Pitcher & Teapot

Yesterday I set out to make a bunch of creative pieces, but alas I wasn't really in the mood.  So, I only made these two items and two Chip & Dip Bowls.  Lame really.  Today I put them all together.  After that I did my slip trail beading on all my pieces ready for the bisque load I will start tonight. 

Then I unloaded the glaze load that I started day before yesterday. I was happy with this batch, since there were no defects that I could see.  On Friday I will glaze the Dragonfly series.  Some of the pieces are for the order I am working on but I am completely out of anything in this line right now.  So, I will also be refilling my inventory for upcoming shows.

2 comments:

judith blakeburn-potter said...

That teapot shape is my favorite. Did you use your new extruder for the handles? Looks like your firing came out great. The border and handles on the plate are the perfect touch.

Unknown said...

Thanks. I actually used my old hand held extruder for the handles. I need to do some more experimenting with my new extruder. Perhaps when it gets warmer out and after I go to the Patti & Neil Workshop next weekend.