Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Waterfalls


Went camping again. This time to Western North Carolina near Franklin. I have posted a photo of Cullusaja Falls, one of the six waterfalls we went to.
I haven't been working much in my studio this month, because my son is doing football conditioning 3 mornings a week, so by the time I finish busing him back and forth it is too hot to work in my studio. But, I will have new pieces out of my kiln tonight and should post some photos by tomorrow morning.
I have entered some pieces into an exhibition at the Mint Hill Art Gallery. The opening reception is this Friday, July 10th, from 7-9pm. Maybe I will see you there. The exhibition runs through August 6th. I have also placed some small bowls in the gift shop and will place new items there periodically.

No comments: