Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pottery Classes and new work.

As I mentioned a while back, I will be teaching 4 handbuilding classes at Ciel Gallery Thursdays in March.

The first class "Mugs" has filled up but there is still time to sign up for "Shakers and Trays", "Vases" or "Teapots".  

We should have a fun time making our own creations since I will not be having everyone make exactly the same shapes.  Just teaching my techniques.

This week it is very cold here, so no work will be done in the studio.  Hopefully it will be better next week.

Last week I did three glaze loads.  These two vases are going to be entered into a couple different juried shows happening in the next month.  I usually paint the flowers yellow but this time I did them in red and I really liked how they turned out.

The bowls below were a custom order for an Etsy customer, there were a few orders in this batch and they all turned out great.

My dinnerware set was also included in last weeks batch.  I was wanting them finished for the Spades party we had at our house on Saturday.  It was so nice to finally get a set to match my new decor in my kitchen.




No comments: