Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New Art at Ciel Gallery

Today I dropped off inventory to a new gallery.  I am now a consignment artist at the Ciel Gallery in Charlotte, NC.  I am excited to have a place where I can display my "art pieces" in my hometown.   They are having their soft reopening on Friday after being a mostly mosaic gallery.  They will now have a number of new artists.  Sadly(or not) I will be on vacation so will be unable to attend the gallery crawl this month but I plan on going to the Grand Opening on April 4th from 6-10pm.

I also stopped by Ruby's Gift in NoDa to add a few small items to the inventory there.  They carry mostly small gift items.

When I get back from vacation I need to get moving and get my inventory up.  Hopefully the weather warms up.  It's so much easier to work when it's comfortable.

No comments: