Monday, November 11, 2013

Teapots and vases

I am a little bit insane for doing this but I am trying to get into two shows last minute.  The Craftsman Classic in Greensboro over Thanksgiving weekend is pretty much going to happen and I am first on the wait list for the Savannah Christmas in the South.   This means that I am not done making new things for this Holiday Season.

Today I made these three items and another teapot not shown.  I got new stamps last week and used them some.  My hope is that the teapot actually makes it this time.  Third times a charm? Right?
This weekend I will be at the Carolina Pottery Festival in Shelby NC.  This is always a great show with great selection from over 100 potters.

Last weekend I was in Macon for a Christmas Made in the South show.  The photo to the right is of my booth set up.  Now I can apply to art shows for next year.

No comments: