Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cake Plate / Chip & Dip

Getting Ready for the Sanford Pottery Festival this weekend.  This will be the second year they have done a December show and the first year I have tried it.  I will be interested to see how the crowds are.  By the way, Military gets in for free with ID. 

This morning I unloaded the kiln, sanded, priced, inventoried & packed.  I also wrapped up a special order for shipment.
As mentioned in the previous post, here is the cake plate/chip & dip from this last kiln load.  Next time I will probably decorate the bottom as well. 

Here are some of the new yarn bowls that were glazed this week.  All six that I threw made it all the way thru the process.  In the past I have had about 50% breakage on the swirl before it could be fired.

No comments: