Monday, June 6, 2011

Deviled Egg Tray & Teapots

For a long time I have wanted to try to make a deviled egg tray, but when I get out to the studio it slips my mind.  Today I gave it a try and hopefully it turns out well. 

The platter is a new design and hopefully I am able to trim it without mishap. My hope is that I can add a hole to the foot so that it can be hung on a wall for decoration.

As for the teapots, well, I have made these shapes before, but there is always something that goes wrong.  Maybe this time everything will work out as planned.

On Friday I set up and work the Ruby's gift booth at the Taste of Charlotte.  Then Friday Evening I will go to the Mint Hill Arts - Spring Juried Competion Reception.  I have two entries and perhaps I will have some luck and win a prize.

No comments: