Monday, September 13, 2010

Three Footed Vase

Today I made pieces inspired by the pieces Sylvia Coppola made at the class on Saturday.  The top photo is my attemped pieces and the bottom two photos are Sylvias examples.  The main thing I wanted to learn from her class is to "mess up" my pots a little.  So many of my pieces have smooth surfaces.  The pot on the left was dropped after I cut it off the bat, but I was able to rescue it.

I wanted to remind everyone that I have a facebook tab located on the right side of the page.  If you "like" New Day Pottery, you will get updates about current events right on your facebook page.  Also, next week I will be sending out my Fall Newsletter.  If you would like to be on my email list please send your email to jabdelaziz@carolina.rr.com.


No comments: