Monday, February 1, 2010

Pitcher perfect


Saturday morning there was snow on the ground and decided to take a snow day (even though my studio is in my garage). Sunday afternoon the snow was melting and I decided that it was time to put the beading on pieces ready to be put in the kiln. While I was doing that my husband put together another shelving unit that I am using now for bisqued pieces. Today I made some xlarge platters, xlarge bowls, pie plates and this pitcher. I got an email about an upcoming exhibition that I am interested in participating in. Plus, I need a piece for the Airport Display, a raffle piece for the Spring Seagrove show in Greensboro, and 5 pieces for the Potters Conference. These are in addition to the 4 shows this spring. I need to work on some more show pieces. Wednesdays high is 55, so I am planning on glazing that day. So I may have pictures of finished pieces by the end of the week.

No comments: