Thursday, October 17, 2013

CCM Pottery Festival Booth


Last Saturday I had a booth at the CCM Pottery Festival.  It was a good day.  The weather was great so I didn't need my tent.  I hung my indoor curtains on the fence behind the booth.  The customers were great.  I got good feedback and my favorite piece sold, which always makes me feel good.

This week I made my old standards, brie bakers, berry bowls, medium bowls and pear bowls.  Next week I will work on slab built pieces including more Grecian fruit bowls, teapots, salt shakers, butter dishes, etc.

The following week will be glazing for my next shows.

My next show is November 8-10 in Macon GA at the Christmas Made in the South.  I have done the Concord show the last few years but this year I waited too long to send in my application. I will be setting up my whole display for the first time, including curtained walls and lighting.  My hope is that I can get a good photo to apply to some different shows next year.

November 16th I will be at the Carolina Pottery Festival in Shelby, NC.  They have moved the show to the LeGrand Center, 1800 E. Marion St. as well as the date.

This week I also added some new items to my online shop, including some in the new eggplant purple and creamy yellow glazes.  I will keep adding items up til the second week in December.


No comments: