Saturday, January 5, 2013

Slab roller has arrived

This week I finally received my Christmas gift.  A table top slab roller.  Yippee.  Yesterday I rolled out and stamped some slabs to make a few items.  One item completely got messed up but the rest looked alright.  The vase was the hardest because it wanted to flop and I hope the seams are going to stay.  The teapot was time consuming but not too bad.  The handle and spouts were the trouble spots.

I have all kinds of ideas that I want to try so the next few weeks will be experimental.  Check back for progress.

Be sure to check out my Facebook page and "like" it if you want to be updated on what's happening.  I try to have different content on the blog and Facebook page.

1 comment:

Michèle Hastings said...

hurray for new toys... have fun!