Monday, May 16, 2011

All Arts Market

This week I will be at two different shows.  First on Thursday & Friday evenings from 6-10pm, I will be at the All Arts Market NoDa Neighborhood Theatre.  I will be at booth #206. It looks like a fun & funky art show. See the website for more information.

On Saturday I will be at the Joara Pottery Festival in Morganton from 10-4.  I just decided to ad this show this past week. Check out this website for info.

I am sure that I will be very tired by Saturday evening, but I just had to check out these two shows.

Last Saturday was the Claymatters Barnsale.  We had some rain, but it didn't seem to slow anyone down.  Thanks to everyone that came out even with the bad weather. There is a photo of my booth on my facebook page.

Today I did some glazing.  I also fired the pieces to cone 6 just to see what would happen. 

No comments: