Saturday, March 13, 2010

2D-3D Exhibition

My Mom will be visiting for a few months. She will be helping me with my Spring Shows and if I don't scare her off, she plans on coming back in the fall to help again. Last night we went to the Opening Reception for the 2D-3D Exhibition at Mint Hill Arts. I entered 4 pieces in the Fiesta line and 4 pieces in the Sunrise line. We purchased 6 raffle tickets to win some pottery donated by members of Mint Hill Arts, but alas it became a donation to the new clay studio, since I did not win a piece. I had donated a cream & sugar set to the drawing. The show runs until April 2nd, so stop by if you are in the area. Today I started a bisque load and will glaze tomorrow. On Monday I will have the load out and can finish my packing for the show. We will leave sometime after Friday depending on the weather.


No comments: