Saturday, December 5, 2015

Christmas gifts and back in the studio


Yesterday I dropped of two pieces at Mint Hill Arts for the annual Littaker show.  I am not going to show pictures yet since I plan on posting photos after the reception on December 11th.  Cross your fingers, perhaps I will win a prize.

Lately I have spent alot of time listing items in my online shop.  As of right now there are 150 items available for purchase.  Many are one of a kind, so don't delay if there is something you really like.
One of my favorite new items this year is my nesting bowls.  The set below is one such set.  There is also a set that has pour spouts.  

The earring holders make great gifts for college students. 

This morning I also got another order for a new gallery, so looks like I may be getting back in the studio this week.  Usually I can slow down at the beginning of December since pieces can't be finished before the holidays at this point.  

No comments: